Out Lasts & Out Wears the competition
GVL Poly is more durable and impact resilient compared to metal, plus it won’t rust and is chemical resistant! We use our exclusive poly blend for maximum strength and flexibility. Our decades of field testing, is farmer proven that thicker channels equals stronger snouts. Stainless steel wears strips on 30″ and wider row units.
PLUS, no painting, ever! GVL’s own color blending process provides solid color through the poly with UV protectant inhibitors to prevent color fading. Essentially fade resistant.
- Improved corn harvest with our deep snout shoulders and reduced butt shelling with GVL Poly in dry conditions.
- No sticking or bunching in wet conditions.
- Reduces cob loss – dampen ear bounce because GVL Poly material absorbs the impact.
- Excellent in down corn – low profile design creates a smooth transition from the crop into the head.
- Molded in threaded inserts for mounting rubber ear savers, and Headsight® auto steer and header height control units.
- White Wear Points are standard on all units providing better visibility of snout tip.
- Fuel Savings – lighter weight means less fuel spent.
- Quick installation – we assemble the units in our factory and ship them complete with hardware.
- Higher crop yields with less ear bounce and reduced shelling.
- Costs 50% less than OEM poly or replacement metal. Lightweight
- Reduce harvesting down time with GVL’s guaranteed same day ship of stock parts.
- Field Efficiency – GVL Poly Snouts you can run larger heads with more rows on combines.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance of corn header – our snouts can be removed (Series I) or folded (Series II) in seconds.